Sunday, December 5, 2010


I've started writing again. I have these periods where I write a lot, but never do anything about it. Then there are other times when my creativity is below zero and the things that I do try to write are flat, with no life in the words. This time I write a lot of poetry, or just little notes of wisdom, mostly for my own eyes. And I've also started to write a story, but knowing me it may never be finished. In my head, it's a story about learning who you are, but also accepting who you are. I've met some people that try so hard to change who they are, but why do that. You are who you are, and you should be proud of that. Then there will eventually be love. Because love is inevitable. Love is all around us, whether we accept to acknowledge that or not. It may not be the kind of love that we search for, but it can be love for music, for a fruit or a friend - but it's always there. 

1 comment: